Myarcade Space Invaders Microplayer Retro Arcade
|Stop the Invasion! Jump in your spaceship and fend of the waves of attacking|
enemy invaders before they land. Originally released in 1978, SPACE INVADERS
had a revolutionary impact, becoming an instant global phenomenon among arcade
enthusiasts and introducing many others to video games.
• Miniature playable replica of the original SPACE INVADERS arcade cabinet.
• Perfect for any game room, office, or display case!
• Volume control and 3.5mm headphone jack.
• Power with a Micro-USB cable (not included) or 4 AA batteries (not included).
• Backlit marquee and coin trap.
• Features unique design which replicates the original cabinet, including the revolutionary reflected screen and backlit Moonscape.
SPACE INVADERS MICRO PLAYER KEY DETAILS:
•Features the original ARCADE version of the game.
•Replicates the original reflected screen function to simulate 3D gameplay. This unique arrangement of the screen and use of transparent mirror and colored gels is unique to the original arcade cabinet and our device. Currently no competing Space invader machine replicates this feature.
•Front facing speaker for improved sound.
•100 Yen coin button, to add credits for arcade gameplay. 100 Yen coin is significant in the history of Space Invaders because gaming lore states that during the initial release of Space Invaders in the late 70’s the game was so popular that it caused a shortage of 100 Yen coins that were all begin used up in the local arcades
•Larger Cabinet, the cabinet is larger and has the unique shape that is an identical to the original and is effectively a 1/10 scaled down version of the original Taito Space Invaders arcade cabinet. It provides a back lit Marquee, in addition to back-lit Coin trap details found on earlier Micro Player devices
•Special packaging, this device features a larger packaging with a Metallic full color gift box, and individually numbered holographic sticker.